What is In-Home Behavioral Health Care?
In-home behavioral health care is specialized care to promote mental wellness for individuals with a wide range of behavioral or psychiatric disorders.
Who qualifies for behavioral health at home?
Eligibility is on a case-by-case basis. Individuals who may qualify for behavioral health services could be:
- Experiencing depression or anxiety
- Having difficulty with the emotional journey of aging
- Coping with trauma
- Struggling with substance use
- Needing assistance managing bipolar disorder or schizophrenia
Elara Caring’s specialized team of behavioral health professionals are trained to assist in assessing qualified services to meet individual needs.
What services are offered with behavioral health?
Every patient’s care plan is different and tailored to meet their individual behavioral health needs. At Elara Caring, we offer:
- Medication education and management
- Individualized and comprehensive care plan development including integration with community providers
- Diagnosis-driven specialty programs for anxiety and depression, substance use, trauma and the emotional journey of aging
- Support with food insecurity, transportation, housing, job education/placement and navigation within the healthcare system
- Evidence-based screening tools
- Experienced behavioral health nurses, clinical liaisons and social workers
What behavioral health care programs does Elara Caring offer?
Elara Caring has several diagnosis-specific programs to help patients through their recovery process.
- Call Us First
This program is vital to eliminating emergency room visits and rehospitalizations. We reinforce the Call Us First standard with every home visit and phone call with hospice patients and caregivers.
- Mindful CARE
Mindful CARE focuses on exploring the impact of depression and/or anxiety on overall mental health and setting collaborative goals to reduce negative impact and promote wellness.
This is a mindfulness program for older adults that guides them through the emotional journey of aging and focuses on the awareness of present experiences with acceptance.
Elara Caring’s BRAVE care program is for in-home PTSD recovery that targets the unique care needs of combat veterans including the transition to home life, medication adherence, navigation of the greater health system and connections to community supports.
BELIEVE, for individuals with substance use disorders, is a guide to recovery and wellness that utilizes an interactive program and process.
How do I pay for behavioral health services?
If you have Medicaid or a limited income, you may qualify for behavioral health services at no cost to you. Our team can work with you to seek approval and evaluate your needs to determine coverages available to you with any insurance provider.
Where can I learn more about Elara Caring’s services?