In-home services support individuals with a wide-range of behavioral health conditions, with focus on assessment, education & action plans that promote recovery.
Behavioral Health Services Include
Are you a physician or facility?
Are You or Your Loved One Suffering From Any of the Following?
If so, you/your loved one may benefit from Elara Caring’s Behavioral Health services.
Do I Qualify for Behavioral Health?
There are certain eligibility and qualifying diagnosis criteria for Behavioral Health Home Care. Further, many individuals we service have multiple co-morbid and co-occurring disorders. We have a specialized team of professionals trained to assist in the process of accessing qualified services to meet individual needs.
Behavioral Health Programs
BELIEVE is a Behavioral Health Program to guide recovery and wellness. Research shows that combining addiction treatment medicines with behavioral therapy ensures the best chances of success for most patients. Identifying a person’s motivation to change is the first step in the intervention process.
- Transition home
- Medication Adherence
- Goal Setting
- Lifestyle Changes
- Transition Coordination to Facilitate “The Road Map Home”
- Same Day Start of Care Available
- Believe Plan of Care and Integrated Care Pathways
- Believe Action Plan
- Believe Patient Guide
- Call Us First!
Holistic approach mental health as a standard of care to treat a patient’s physical and mental wellness concurrently.
- Identify early changes in mental health so that interventions can be made to quickly respond to and restore wellness.
- Empower each patient with tools to allow for self-assessment and teach awareness of seemingly small changes which can signal or trigger instability if ignored.
Please note: Not all programs are available in all service areas. Contact us for more information.