Recover at Home with In-Home Care Services
After an illness, injury or surgery, most patients prefer to recover and rehabilitate in the comfort of their own home. Our Functional Advantage makes that possible.
What is the Elara Caring Functional Advantage?
Our combination of expert therapy teams, your home as the preferred care setting, innovative tools and 24-hour availability helps you recover after surgery or illness, manage pain and regain quality of life.
Why recover at home?
We believe the best place for care is where patients live. Treatment in the home means that safety can be assessed firsthand, environmental challenges can be addressed in real-time and care can be personalized to accommodate each patient’s specific needs.
Who works on the in-home therapy teams?
Our in-home therapy teams consist of physical therapists and physical therapist assistants, occupational therapists and occupational therapy assistants and speech language pathologists. Our therapists apply their care and expertise to help you achieve your individual goals for rehab and recovery.
What tools do the home care teams use to help patients recover?
Elara Caring utilizes innovative diagnosis-centric programs that result in a collaborative patient and therapist experience with real results. Our teams may use:
- MedBridge – An optional industry-leading digital application for your mobile device which allows our experts to create personalized care plans that include easy-to-follow video tutorials and instructions
- Fall Prevention – Our Better Balance program is designed to assess and address the core problems of adults who have a known history of falls and/or an increased risk of falling.
- Orthopedic Rehab – Our Joint Venture program is designed to equip you to successfully recover from joint surgery.
- Incontinence – Our Roll for Control program is designed to improve bladder and bowel function.
- Low Vision – Our Eye Care, We Care program is designed to assess and address low vision challenges.
What if a patient has an issue or question when the care team isn’t at their home?
We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to act as patients’ first-line resource for questions, concerns or advice so that intervention can occur before a health decline becomes a crisis.
How can I learn more about in-home care?