Below is a small sampling of the projects Elara Systems has been involved with. There are many more where these came from. For more information and/or client references, please contact us.
- Client: worldwide retailer. Project: develop an iPhone app for use in a store window display campaign.
- Client: high-end stationery supplier. Project: design and build an end-to-end InDesign automation suite that creates stationery products from InDesign templates and web-submitted XML.
- Client: trade show. Project: design and build a “media wall” of iMacs, including custom software for synchronized video.
- Client: major jewelry chain. Project: design and develop custom workflow solutions for advertising scheduling, page layout automation, and PDF creation.
- Client: publishing company. Project: design and build custom automation for photo studio, asset management, and prepress.
- Client: financial services firm. Project: design and build InDesign automation solution for investment fund publications, with C#-based database retrieval.
- Client: social web-to-print website. Project: project manage the architecture and design teams for a major new consumer-facing website.
- Client: government agency. Project: replace antiquated high-end publishing systems with a Mac-based workflow, including custom automation software.
- Client: music studio. Project: manage design and software build of custom video lesson recording for new training facility.
Research and Analysis
- Client: Fortune 200 company. Project: write a white paper about the future of Digital Front Ends in the high-speed copier industry.
- Client: Industry leader in publishing software. Project: research and write white papers about the future of publishing.
- Client: Various US law firms. Project: expert witness testimony in a variety of technology cases.
- Client: insanely great computer company. Project: research and write a series of white papers teaching best practices for system management and workflows.
- Client: font management software vendor. Project: write and present training videos describing features and benefits of new font management software.
- Client: international printer. Project: train premedia staff in scripting and automation, including AppleScript, QuarkXPress, and Adobe InDesign.